MatriMoney Wedding Registry Account, a special account that wedding guests, friends and family can contribute to.
Say I Do with St. Jean's Credit Union! As you begin your new life together, you may be asking yourself what you might need? Furniture, appliances, or maybe you are unsure? One thing is for sure, what you could really use is cash. More often than not, you may be uncomfortable making this suggestion to your guests. St. Jean's Credit Union's MatriMoney Account provides you the option of asking for cash in a polite and formal manor. Giving you the opportunity to ask your guests for what you want most of all.
Here's how it works:
- You open a MatriMoney Account with a $100 deposit.
- We provide you with MatriMoney Registry announcements explaining the program to your bridal shower and wedding guests.
- Your guests can make their gift at any St. Jean's location, or mail a check to our Key Branch.
- By utilizing stjeans@home, you can view which of your guests have contributed to your MatriMoney Account. Making it easy to send thank you notes!
- Plus, your guests receive an attractive "Congratulations" card with gift information, to acknowledge deposit into your account.